About the groups module
The groups module is used to compose groups within your club and to optimize the communication between group members.
There are two types of groups:
- Teams: a group of playing members
- Committees: a group of people that is working (volunteering) within your club f.e. board members, ..
Create a team if the composistion of your group is related to a season. In a team you can:
- Activate a Team page; this is an online platform where team members can send messages, upload pictures and videos, manage their absences to trainings and games and a lot more.
- Create a training schedule or game schedule for the team.
Create a committee if the composition of this groups is not related to a season and can be placed in your club structure. In a committee you can:
- Activate a working space for committe members can communicate and send messages.
- Committee members can schedules meetings, plan events, upload working files etc.