Adding images, videos and files to the Media module
Given the correct access, users can add files as follows:
- Open the media module
- Click the "add" button at the top right
- Select the files you wish to upload by clicking the "choose some files" link or by dragging them into the highlighted rectangle
- Specify the privacy of the file(s):
- Protected: the file remains within twizzit, and will only be available for people with access to the file
- Public: the file will be visible to everyone (and might be published on the website)
- Share the file with other users, groups, families or companies. The selected companies
- Tag the contacts that are shown in the file: Select the contacts, groups, families and companies that can be found in the media file (e.g. a contact is shown in a photo, a company that is mentioned in a video, or a group that is related to a certain file). The file will automatically become visible to the persons that have been tagged.
- Description: enter a description for the file(s)
- Group media files in album: Uploading multiple related files? You can group them in an album so they will be shown together.
- Enter the name of the album
- specify the privacy of the album
- Sticky album: Sticky albums will always be shown on top of the screen. this feature allows you to draw the attention to important files. (only available for users with explicit access)