Required for your CNCE participation in regattas: Licence compétition

For your CNCE participation in regattas, you need a "licence compétition" which you can obtain from the F.F.Y.B. (Fédération Francophone du Yachting Belge). This certificate (which is no sailing licence!) will upgrade your standard insurance included in the CNCE membership to also cover regattas.

Please download the form "certificat médical" and have it signed by your doctor. As soon as possible (but at least 10 days before the regatta), upload it onto the F.F.Y.B. website as described on their page "licence compétition". You will then receive your licence by e-mail and post.